On Air Mic Flags can handle numerous file types, including but not limited to, .JPG, .GIF, .PNG, .AI, .EPS, .PSD, and .TIFF.
Don’t get hung up on setting up your file, we can handle almost any type of file. The sizes listed are the sizes of the panels themselves. For example, the 2.50 x 2.50 cube mic flag has four 2.50” square panels. If the artwork you upload will not print well, we’ll let you know.
- Preferred File Types – VECTOR: .pdf, .ai, .svg, .eps
- Non Editable File Types – RASTER: .jpg, .png, .psd (we can work with these file types, but are unable to make any changes)
- PMS colors may be provided. HEX and RGB colors are specifically for screen and are not an appropriate reference for print.
- The logo must be supplied to us with the correct background color, a proper transparent PNG or vector artwork.
- If there are any issue uploading a file, please reach out to email@example.com
Feel free to upload your file logo directly to your order! If there are any issues with uploading a file with your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send back a proof you may upload with your order.